The schedule for the 2020 India Poker Championship (IPC), which starts on Tuesday 14th january 2020 has been announced with its 10,000 buy-in Mega Satellite game opening the event.
The championship big money event is taking place at Goa’s Big Dadddy Casino off the coast of Mandovi river.
Huge sums of guaranteed cash prize money are up for grabs over the course of the six day event.
IPC 2020 Schedule:
- Day 1 opens with the IPC Mega Satellite.
- Day 2 begins day one of the ‘Kickoff’ 2-day event.
- Day 3 plays host to day two of Kickoff with an exclusive high roller game played later in the evening.
- Day 4 brings the second instalment of the high roller game and later opens the main event tournament, which is a 3 day special.
- Day 5 begins the second part of the main event.
- Day 6 concludes the 2020 IPC and finishes with a ‘Head Hunter’ game later in the evening.
The India Poker Championship has been the nations premier live poker tournament for the past 10 years.
In the past, the event has been attended by celebrities and stars from around the world, including Instagram and poker legend Dan Bilzerian.
The host venue; Big Daddy Casino is a 24 hour luxury casino and hotel resort with live dancing, music bands and international artists. Since launching in 2019, it has been offering a range of gambling games alongside poker, including baccarat, roulette and Andar Bahar – a traditional Indian betting game.