A comprehensive quarterly report analysing updated benchmarks, KPIs, trends, and covering all sectors of the online gambling industry. The report covers a wide range of topics from key company sectors, such as finance, marketing, strategy.
The report covers:
- Strategic issues – Strategic topics, such as overall industry climate, trends, stock development.
- Financial benchmarks – Quarterly revenue benchmarks, EBIT and cost benchmarks.
- Marketing benchmarks – Social media benchmarks, SEO benchmarks, affiliate marketing benchmarks.
- Product-related topics and benchmarking – Product-related topics and benchmarking – Growth potential for selected products, benchmarking of product offers.
- Analyses of regions and regulated markets – Regional analyses, such as in-depth coverage of regulated markets.
- Angler Gaming
- Better Collective
- Catena Media
- Churchill Downs
- Evolution Gaming
- France total (ARJEL)
- GIG B2C
- Global Gaming
- GVC Online
- Net Gaming
- PPB (Flutter) Online
- Scout Gaming
- Spain total (DGOJ)
- Stars Group
- Svenska Spel
Key Topics Covered
Part 1 – COVID-19 Impacts
- Impact on overall revenues
- Betting will be hit the hardest
- The light at the end of the tunnel
Part 2 – Trends
- Online gambling industry climate
- Future winners in the online gambling market
- Key trends and topics
- Mobile gambling KPIs
- Share developments
Part 3 – Financial Figures and KPIs
- Total revenue
- Betting revenue
- Casino revenue
- EBIT/operating profit benchmarks
Part 4 – Marketing Analyses
- Marketing cost benchmarks
- Ad spending Germany
- Social marketing benchmarks
- SEO benchmarking
- Affiliate marketing benchmarking
Part 5 – Product Analyses
- Betting offers
- Football/soccer bets
- Other sports – tennis, basketball
- Live/in-play betting
- Casino games/offers
Part 6 – Regulated Markets Analyses
- Overview of regulated markets
- French online gambling market
- Spanish online gambling market
- Danish online gambling market
- New Jersey online gambling market
Based on well-received Online Gambling Benchmarking Study, ResearchAndMarkets have been asked by many clients to monitor the online gambling industry also on a quarterly basis. ResearchAndMarkets are happy to comply with this request and are now publishing Online Gambling Quarterly reports.
More information can be found on the ResearchAndMarkets website.