The USA arm of William Hill, the global sportsbook betting provider, has today announced that it is offering a ground-breaking, Covid-19 response service of a drive-thru sportsbook.
The announcement comes just days before the next UFC 249 event and will start on the 8th May 2020 through 9th May 2020 for fans of UFC and other sports to sign-up and add funds to their William Hill sportsbook accounts in Reno and Las Vegas.
The bookmaker is running a unique promotion that has never been heard of before known as ‘Watch the Fights on Us’ in which both new and existing customers can benefit from.
William Hill USA, one of the leading sports betting operators in the United States has stated that it is working with its partners in Nevada so that sports enthusiasts have a convenient method of joining the firm and funding their new account.
Drive-Thru betting locations include:
- Alamo Casino Parking Lot: 8050 Dean Martin Drive Las Vegas, NV 89139
- Arizona Charlie’s Boulder Parking Lot: 4575 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- Arizona Charlie’s Decatur Parking Lot: 740 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107
- Plaza Hotel and Casino Parking Lot: 1 N Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Sierra Sid’s Casino Parking Lot: 200 N McCarran Blvd, Sparks, NV 89431
Chief executive officer of William Hill US Joe Asher commented on the announcement:
“Ahead of the largest sporting events of the month, we wanted a safe way to meet the current demand from our customers. It sure is nice to have some American sports to bet on.”
Reportedly, the US bookmaker is offering customers $65 cash bonus when a deposit of $100 is made and wagered to ‘cover the cost of Saturday’s pay-per-view event’.