Caesars Entertainment has today announced that its customer loyalty programme; Caesars Rewards, one of the largest gaming loyalty programs in the world, has expanded in to an addition eighteen properties following the successful merger of Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts three months ago.
This means that the loyalty program has grown an additional twenty percent and now combines more than fifty ‘world class’ destinations across the United States, in states including Colorado, Ohio and Florida.
Existing loyalty programs that were in place before the merger have been seamlessly integrated in to the Caesars Rewards program, meaning that customers could benefit from the program from day one.
The benefits of the Caesars Rewards loyalty program include:
- Earn loyalty currency through casino play, hotel stays, dining, entertainment and more
- Members earn at least one reward credit for every dollar spent at any Caesars Entertainment property or participating outlet.
- Membership is split into tier statuses; Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Diamond Plus, Diamond Elite and Seven Stars. As members accrue more tier credits, their status also grows to unlock special privileges and rewards.
- Members benefit through an extensive list of hospitality and travel partners across the globe. The expanded rewards program provides customers more ways to earn and redeem points.
- From Visa to Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, and Norwegian Cruise Line to Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas, members gain premier access to VIP deals and experiences.
- Through Caesars Rewards Dining, members can earn Rewards Credits at over 11,000 participating restaurants
- Caesars Rewards Live Events provide incredible tickets to concerts, shows and sporting events that can be purchased using reward credits.
Anthony Carano of Caesars Entertainment commented on the announcement:
“Caesars Rewards is a tremendous asset that allows us to understand the wants and needs of our customer database to more efficiently serve them.
Now with our expanded network of properties and partnerships throughout the company’s portfolio, Caesars Rewards members have more ways to earn, spend and redeem, providing an impressive additional benefit for our customers.”
Caesars Entertainment’s loyalty program is currently in its third year of operation and was ranked number 1 for Best Players Club in the 2020 USA TODAY 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards.