It has been announced today that online betting and gaming operator; BetMGM, has struck a new deal with NFL franchise Pittsburgh Steelers to become the first and Official Gaming Partner of the seventh-oldest franchise in the NFL.
In addition, as part of the link-up and when the operators sports betting channel goes live; BetMGM will also become the Official Sports Betting Partner of the Pennsylvania based side.
BetMGM is a US leader in sports betting and gaming, and specialises in digital mobile gaming solutions for many operators where it is legal to gamble. This latest deal involves the green-light for promotions and signage in the Heinz Field stadium, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers, digital marketing assets, team broadcast programming and sponsorship of the Steelers Kickoff pregame show.
Passionate Fan Base
Chief Revenue Officer at BetMGM Matt Prevost commented on the deal:
“Steelers Nation is one of the most passionate fan bases in professional sports and we’re thrilled to bring the excitement of BetMGM to Steelers fans.
We’re eager to launch BetMGM’s gaming offering in Pennsylvania and I can’t think of a better way to kick off our entry into the state than through this monumental partnership.”
Going forward, communications from BetMGM across its marketing materials and digital channels will have the rights to utilise logos and graphics association with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Later this year, BetMGM is launching its online and mobile sports betting product for fans and locals in the region and will then hold the banners of Official Gaming Partner and Official Betting Partner of the highly decorated NFL side, which is tied with the New England Patriots for the most Super Bowl titles.
According to reports, the team at BetMGM will be using the deal to elevate its existing platforms along with creating new opportunities for Pittsburgh Steelers fans.
Furthermore, the casino and sports wagering operator is thrilled to present its products to Steelers Nation, which it believes is one of the ‘most passionate fan bases in professional sports’ and is the perfect opportunity to embark on its journey in the state of Pennsylvania through its partnership.
Vice President of Sales and Marketing Ryan Huzjak also shared comments on the partnership:
“We are excited to introduce BetMGM to Steelers Nation.
Not only will BetMGM be elevating some of our existing platforms, but they will be introducing new and exciting opportunities to Steelers fans.
We are looking forward to kicking off this partnership.”
BetMGM And Pittsburgh Steelers Partnership Highlights:
- Presenting Sponsor of the Steelers Kickoff pregame show which will be titled Steelers Kickoff Presented by BetMGM.
- Sweepstakes coined “Decade of Black & Gold” where one grand prize winner at the end of the season will receive two club level season tickets and two VIP Hospitality Tent Passes for 10 years.
- In addition, weekly prizes will be awarded, with other entrants winning signed Steelers merchandise. The contest will run throughout the entirety of the NFL season.
- Gameday media and weekly media including radio spots within Steelers programming such as The Point After, Players Show, Preview Show and In the Locker Room Show with Tunch & Wolf.
- TV commercial spot to run during the Mike Tomlin Weekly Press Conference on Tuesdays, Steelers Weekly on Saturdays, and Mike Tomlin Show on Saturdays.