Summer is now in full swing in many parts of the world and the 2020 summer Olympics is finally upon us after a one year delay and lots of anticipation.
Whether you call it the Olympic games, Tokyo 2020 or Japan 2020, no doubt you will be delighted to be seeing the very start of this international sporting event, which promises to be an outstanding display of talent.
With that said, gambling sites have been preparing their marketing materials for this year in a bid to attract new customers and new casino players with bonus offer codes and coupons depending on your country of residence.
Although the Olympics was supposed to take place last year, hence the name Tokyo 2020, it was delayed due to the global health pandemic and restrictions surrounding Covid-19.
This meant that everything that was planned to take place, had a one year delay imposed on it, making it the first ever Olympics to be postponed rather than cancelled.
So, in light of the commencing of the summer Olympics, online gambling sites like casinos and sports books, are running various campaigns throughout the event in what is expected to be a very busy time for casino operators and betting sites.
Gambling and the Olympics
If you are wondering how the Olympics is related to online gambling then take a look at the following highlights to see why this is one of the big events on the gambling calendar:
– Millions of people around the world bet on the Olympics each time the event takes place, which is every 4 years.
– Millions of dollars, and currency equivalent, are wagered on sporting events online, on events that are taking place including swimming, gymnastics, tennis, track and field, weightlifting, boxing and equestrian among others.
– People who bet on sports also enjoy playing casino games and often bet on games like slots, roulette and blackjack while waiting for an event to finish.
– Online casinos take advantage of the demand for online gambling during this event and give away free bonus offers with and without coupons that attracts new gamblers during this busy period.
– Some sportsbook sites are hybrid, which means they offer a combination of betting services and casino games.
– Online slots are one of the most popular mini-games played before, during and after placing a bet or wagering on sports.
Playing at online casinos during the Olympic games
If you are an avid gambler and enjoy gambling responsibly on sports and casino games, then you will be pleased to know that there are a wide range of casino bonuses available during this spectacular event.
Below is a list of the most popular bonus offers and coupons, if required, so that you can claim free casino money and free spins on slots to use in your favour:
1. €/$600 free online casino bonus package from Kingdom Casino.
2. €/$4000 first deposit casino bonus from Cleopatra Casino, giving you €/$8000 to play.
3. €/$100 casino deposit match bonus plus 100 free spins on slots from Fastpay Casino.
4. €/$4000 online casino bonus free when you make a cash deposit at Bitcoin Casino.
5. €/$300 online casino welcome package or 20% cash-back on live games from Live Casino.
Now is the time to sit back, relax and enjoy the coverage of the Olympics with a fresh online casino bonus from top gambling sites that you can choose between.