If you are Dutch and consider yourself a high roller, then you will be all too familiar with how difficult it can be to find an online casino.
Not only are Dutch online casinos difficult to come by, but a Dutch casino site that caters for high rollers can feel even more rare than rocking horse excrement.
However, there are some of the best casinos out there that cater specifically for high rollers that live in the Netherlands – it is simply a case of knowing where to look.
Before we delve in to the depths of gambling operators though, let us first take a look at what makes a good high roller casino.
This way, you will be able to understand what qualities a casino is to possess if it is going to take itself seriously as a high roller casino.
What’s more, if you look beyond the generic search results online, you will often discover that high roller casinos are interlinked with low roller sites, or are a combination of the two – also known as a low-high roller hybrid casino.
So without delaying any further, check out the list below to see what makes a high roller casino in the Netherlands and other regions:
1. High limits – online casino games with high limits, allowing high rollers to place large bets without the restrictions of low limits, particularly in table games such as roulette and blackjack.
2. High stakes – casino games like slots and video poker that allow high stakes per betting round. For example, online slots that allow players to bet €100+ per spin.
3. Big jackpots – progressive jackpots and in-game jackpots with big money on offer that makes it attractive for high rollers.
4. Huge bonuses – free online casino bonuses that are worth in excess of $1000 or more.
5. VIP – a VIP programme that rewards big spenders with treats and bonuses beyond the scope of low rollers.
6. Personal support – a dedicated casino player account manager with a personal touch and customised perks and benefits.
7. Large withdrawals – high roller players do not want to be waiting weeks, or even months, to get access to their winnings. Serious high roller operators should have the capital and ability to payout thousands of Euro in the event of a big win.
As you can see from the list above, Dutch high rollers, or any nationality for that matter, expect big money gaming and a lot more benefits from low rollers.
Top high roller casinos in the Netherlands
Although some online casinos may market themselves as a high roller outfit, very few live up to the reputation and are able to back it up and put their money where their mouth is.
So let us take a look at the current top casinos online for Dutch high rollers and see what big money bonuses are on offer:
1. Paradise Casino
A high roller casino that is friendly to Dutch players and provides access to high roller games with big limits and large maximum bets.
2. Live Casino
The best live casino on the market for Dutch high rollers with an impressive selection of live dealer games and online slots to play for big-money.