How To Find The Best Paying Slots

How To Find The Best Paying Slots

Online slots, just like slot machines in local casinos, are hugely popular in the gaming industry.

Players can get lucky and win some serious cash from playing video slot games, even with small stakes.

The most thrilling part of it all is that slots do not require any skill to play, giving both new and experienced players an equal chance of landing a big payout or jackpot.

Whether you are a low or high roller, slots come in all shapes and sizes, with many different features and credentials that can determine how much or how often you win.

So how do you find the best paying slots?

Firstly, it is crucial to know that online slots are completely random.

There is nothing you can do in terms of skills or technique, to increase your chances of winning.

Secondly, there are a few tips and pointers you can follow to not exactly gain an edge on the casino, but to know what to look for in a congested slot market.

In other words, finding a diamond in the rough, with the diamond being a top paying slot and the rough being other stingy titles.

Keep reading to learn how to find these top slots that have the best payouts.

Slots Basics

In this slots mini guide and article segment, we are not going to tell you exactly which slots you should be playing.

Instead, we will provide you with the tools and knowledge for finding the best paying slots based on a variety of criteria and your own personal preferences.

Before we get in to the really cool stuff, let us give you a quick run-down on slots basics and how these fantastic games work.

To play a slot, you simply add money and spin the reels.

When the reels stop spinning, you will find out how much you have won.

This all seems very simple, but behind the scenes of development, slots are much more complex and are made up of sophisticated mechanics that are activated during gameplay.

The outcome of a slot machine is random, because it uses a random number generator (RNG) to determine the results each and every time you press spin.

Because of the random nature of slots, some players may land a win in just a few spins, whereas other players may play for hours without the slot paying out at all.

Read on to find out how to find slots with the best payouts.

Finding Slots With Top Payouts

Similar to casino table games, slots have a ‘house edge’ that allows the online casino to make money.

However, the slots house edge is determined, on average, by a percentage over a period of time.

This is known as RTP, or return to player percentage.

The higher the RTP, the more chance you have of the slot paying out.

RTP is calculated on average and represents how much you might get back over a period of time if playing continuously.

For example, playing with €100 on a slot with a RTP of 95% will return €95 in winnings to the player, on average, and €5 goes to the casino, the remaining 5%.

It is important to understand that this example is based on average gameplay over a specific period of time, such as months or years.

Below is a list of the criteria to look out for when searching for the best slots that payout.

Best Paying Slots Tips

1. High RTP slots will pay out more often on average.

2. Slots have a volatility level that determines frequency and size of winnings. Low volatility slots will pay out more frequently but the returns will be lower, whereas high volatility slots pay out less frequently but the wins will be bigger.

3, When choosing the best slots, decide whether you want smaller wins more often, or bigger wins less often.

4. Look for slots with higher maximum stakes and high maximum win potential for bigger wins.

5. Play slots games with high multipliers so that your bet is multiplied by bigger or more frequent amounts.

6. Use casino and slots comparison site guides for essential game data that online casinos don’t show you.

7. Choose a software developer that offers higher RTP slots.

8. Progressive jackpot slots can offer life-changing sums of cash, but the chances of winning are slim.

9. Play slots with local jackpots or jackpots that must payout within a specified time duration.

10. Choose slots with more pay-lines so that there are more chances to land a winning symbol combination.

Casinos With Best Paying Slots

Find a casino using the list above or use one of the recommended casinos below with the best paying slots from multiple software developers.

1. Rollers.io Casino Slots

Play Now

2. Cleopatra Casino Slots

Play Now

3. Kingdom Casino Slots

Play Now

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.