Live casino games are among the most popular games played online for entertainment and excitement. But they are also great for winning cash and returning a profit.
In 2022, there are literally hundreds of online casinos around the world that provide access to casino games, including classic table games that can be played live from the comfort of your own home.
These games are traditional casino games like live roulette and blackjack, but there are also some quirky variations of live casino games, including roulette variants and exclusive game-show style titles.
In this article, we will take a look in to the most profitable casino games online and how to play live casino games for profit.
Read on to find out more about live dealer games that are streamed in real-time with great winning potential, along with tactics and strategies you can look for to maximise your return.
House Edge, Volatility and RTP
When you think about playing casino games online, what are the reasons that you choose to do so?
Is it purely for fun?
Or is it to win money?
Winning money, despite what some people may say, is usually the ultimate goal with any type of casino game.
When we talk about making a profit, this usually sounds like you are about to play casino games long-term, rather than short-term for a quick boom or bust.
But that is exactly what we are talking about.
Think profit first, then entertainment, and you will be able to look at online gambling differently.
In the segment below, we will show you not only how to play the likes of live roulette for profit, but also what determines the probability and likeliness of you winning.
– House edge is the game percentage in favour of the casino over you as the player. All table games that are played against a casino operator have a house edge, such as baccarat at 1%, blackjack at 2%, craps at 4% and roulette at 5%.
– Volatility is how volatile a particular casino game is based on a random number generator mechanic. The more volatile a game is, the less frequently it will pay out, but when it does pay, the return will be greater.
– RTP is the return to player ratio of games, in particular slots that operates in a similar way to house edge, on average. The lower the RTP, the less likely you are to win, on average.
How To Maximise Return In Live Dealer Gaming
In order to maximise your return in live dealer gaming, there are two avenues you can pursue, with the option of combining the two.
1. Play more profitable live dealer games.
2. Bet sensibly using a long term strategy.
The best live casino games for returning profit are:
1. Live Poker
2. Live Baccarat
3. Live Blackjack
4. Live Craps
5. Live Roulette
As you can see from the figures above, the most profitable casino games that are more likely to return profit long term are those with a lower house edge.
However, this is not to say you can’t win regularly on live roulette, but you may need to bet smart to minimise losses and maximise profit.
Betting sensibly using a long term strategy is the second best method for returning a profit in live dealer games.
Below is a list of the most profitable live dealer strategies and tips that you can use at any live casino site. By using a combination of both, you will not only learn how to play live casino games to win short-term, but return a regular profit long-term.
1. Play fewer live poker hands and play aggressive.
2. When in doubt playing live poker, fold.
3. Do not chase your losses.
4. Keep your bets consistent, even if you hit a winning streak.
5. Focus your energy on live games with low house edge.
6. Avoid live games that use a computerised RNG system, such as semi-live roulette.
7. Plan your live gaming time carefully and don’t rush. If you feel like you have to squeeze some playing time, skip it until another time.
8. Watch live dealer games without placing a bet to get a feel for the playing environment.
9. Avoid live casino side bets.
10. Play even money bets on live roulette.
11. Play European roulette instead of American roulette.
12. Place an odds bet in live craps.
13. Keep your bets relative to your disposable income, do not boom and bust your bankroll.
14. Avoid speed variants of live casino games if you are a beginner.
Learning how to make a profit from live casino gaming takes time, practice and money. Do not give up at your first losing streak and remember you are looking to return a profit long-term.
Create your own betting system and strategy where you set time aside to play live dealer games and plan your moves in advance, such as decision making and wager amounts.
Profitable Live Casinos Online
1. Rollers.io Casino
2. Cleopatra Casino