Founded in 1996, NetEnt is the without question the most successful slot developer owing to the sheer variation of slots, superb graphics, high-quality audio and gameplay. NetEnt games are ideal for slot players who like high-end graphics and audio.
- NetEnt Games. NetEnt produces a range of games, including tables games and live casino, but it is their slots which stand peerless. The range of slots is extraordinary from the all-time classic, Starburst, to Dead or Alive, currently, the most played slot globally. Narcos, Vikings, Gonzo’s Quest, Asgardian Stones Slot, Aloha! Cluster Pays the list goes on it – NetEnt continues to produce the most popular slot games, and it’s easy to find free spins and promotions.
- Superb Graphics. A bedrock of NetEnt’s success is the impressive 3D graphics and realistic animations. The enhanced graphics and sound effects are setting a new standard which other providers now have to follow.
- Game Play. NetEnt is known for offering both high RTP and high variance slots, making them even engaging and enticing for players.
Play’n Go have been around as long as NetEnt, and like them, produce some of the most visually eye-catching slot games. Play’n Go are an award-winning games provider, releasing the most enticing adventure-based slots. Play’n Go games are ideal for slot players who like adventure games.
- Awards Winning Company. Play’n Go have almost as many awards as games. With the SBC Awards, International Gaming Awards and the 8th Women in Gaming Awards just a few examples adorning their trophy cabinet.
- Adventure Based Games. Play’n Go adventure slot. Recently voted AskGamblers slot of the year, Legacy of Egypt is one of many Egyptian themed adventure slots loved by Play’n Go enthusiasts. Other titles include Doom of Egypt, Rise of Dead, The Sword & The Grail, Rich Wilde Tome of Madness and Book of Dead. If you haven’t played Book of Dead yet, you are in luck, a number of casinos, like Casumo, offer no deposit free spins promotions on Book of Dead. It’s well worth a try.
Like Play’n Go and NetEnt, Microgaming have been around forever. Based in the Isle of Man, they have over 800 games. The Microgaming catalogue is highly diverse, ranging from Hollywood titles like Immortal Romance to table games like Sapphire Roulette. Each month, Microgaming releases around six new games. Already in November, we have seen a potential “slot of the year” winner in Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx. It’s a high variance slot with an RTP of 96.3% and a possible max win of 6250 times your stake. With cutting edge graphics and animation, Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx is likely to surpass in popularity the original Jungle Jim El Dorado slot. Unsurprisingly, it has been released by all the major online casino sites.
Microgaming, Play’n Go, and NetEnt are producing world-class next generation slots. These slots help gambling operators drive traffic and revenue by attracting new players and retaining current players. As a player these three providers lead the highly competitive pack. When you are next logged into your player account, look for these software providers.